Our work gets us involved in many industries...
Our work in the built environment focuses on sustainability, energy efficiency and increased environmental awareness. Some of the services we provide are:
- Alternative Solutions for car park ventilation (to AS1668 and other standards) incorporating impulse (jet) fans, natural ventilation and optimization of mechanical supply/exhaust flow rates
- Optimization of air flows, temperatures and HVAC designs for buildings including electrical substations
- Fire & smoke assessments for fire engineering Alternative Solutions including temperature and visibility predictions, tenability and occupant egress
- Assessment of indoor air quality (IAQ) and thermal comfort metrics including predicted mean vote (PMV) and predicted percentage of dissatisfied (PPD) according to ASHRAE 55
- Demonstration of suitability for natural ventilation for local micro-climates and urban environments
- Assessment of toxic gas and vapour dispersion to ensure the safety of occupants and pedestrians